Sunday, April 16, 2006

Guess who's back?

I've enjoyed my time off tremendously and, after Wednesday, I kinda stopped paying attention to the news except for the attempt to overthrow Rummy by 6 Generals. It's kinda nice seeing his own boys breaking rank yes?

But just in case you all think I sat around doing absolutely nothing, I did complete Peanut's first sweater knitted solely by me (just have to attach the hood and I'm not too sure how to do that). And I have started to knit the featured monkey in a deep purple for the body with light sparkly purple for the face, hands and feet (you can order your very own kit here). It's for NASCAR Nut's youngest daughter who turns 5 May 7th. I am told that she's is going to absolutely love it.

Also, NASCAR Nut was the nice guy that he is and bought me seasons 2 and 3 of Smallville (I use this site to figure out if the episodes are worth staying up until 1am for), which I have almost completed, :).

Since I go back to work tomorrow, I will be back to my regular updates, rantings and readings of regular news and other blogs. Lucky for you all eh?

Labels: