Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Here comes Peter Cottontail, hopping down the bunny trail

hippity hoppity Easter's on its way.

You may be wondering where the hell I've been as of late. Well, Peanut and I are on Spring Break meaning his school is closed this week and I took off to hang out a little bit extra with him. We've been chillin'.

I have been reading a few blogs still, not wanting to totally ignore the outside world, but the outside world can piss me off so bad what with dumping animals and kids into shelters, then Big G. screaming about how overcrowded they are, but refusing to give anyone any money except for where the Big G. might truly benefit. *cough*oil*coughcough*

Monday when I heard the updates in the Duke case, I ran to Amp's blog, Justice 4 Two Sisters then Amanda's post on the subject. I was reminded that sure, warrants had been issued to obtain DNA from 46 men, but not all 46 have been tested yet. hmmmmm. Makes you wonder doesn't it? It's times like these when I'm glad I am a skeptic and view everything with a critical eye.

On that note, I leave you with this Peanutism:

Peanut: Mom, when we move out on our own, can we adapt a husky?
Me: (laughing) Sure, but I think the word you are looking for is adopt, though adapt fits, too.

Labels: , , ,