Friday, April 07, 2006

Friday Random Ten: And then there was Mozart

I have been having tons of fun downloading songs. So much so, I end up getting sidetracked and off on some musical adventure usually not related to what brought me to Napster to begin with. I now have the full Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture, complete with bells and canons and, of course, some Bach and Mozart. What really makes it hard getting these guys is that I have no idea what most of the official titles for the songs are so I have to listen to them one at a time, usually in its entirety before I can tell it was what I was looking for.

So now the list:

1. Necessary by Brandi
2. Jealous Guy by Gavin DeGraw
3. Love me with a Feelin' by Bette Midler
4. Top of the World by Dixie Chicks
5. When I Come Around by Green Day
6. Something to Sleep To by Michelle Branch
7. Symphony in A Major by Mozart
8. Song For You by Michael Berube with Chris Botti (if you haven't heard Chris Botti, please do. He plays the trumpet wonderfully!)
9. Whatever You Say by Martina McBride (a great angry music song)
10. Stay by Alison Krauss

Bouns track but it was like, #15 or so, The Rose by Bette Midler. I just love it!

And that's all for this Friday folks, thanks for watching....er, reading.

Labels: