Saturday, September 02, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me, Happy Birthday to Me....


I am 31 today, woohoo! I must say it does feel strange to reach this age when I can remember thinking how old it sounded when I turned 21. Just last year I had a friend who was lamenting over how old being 25 sounded and wow, she didn't ever think she'd get there. I told her when she turns 30, get back to me on that.

For presents I got yarn, yay! More pictures of projects will be coming soon, though I forgot to take a picture of my last 2 wraps/shawls. Oh well. From Nascar, I'm getting some money to get a new tat, which will bring me up to 5. People keep telling me I'm not going to like having them when I get old and wrinkled and I keep telling them they are in places (so far) that don't sag.

So now I'm completely, totally and officially in my 30's (not to mention adverb friendly - see, there I go again) and there's no going back now.

I say bring it on sucka's!

Labels: