Friday, April 21, 2006

Friday Dog Blogging: "I'm tired so just look at the pretty pictures" edition


We had to retrieve Shia from the ball field across the street again. Thank heavens she's such a nice dog so strangers receive her well. I have no idea what they're looking at here but I thought it was so cute.


For a cat who is supposed to be at least 13 years old now, she sure loves to play. A lot. With anything she can get her furry little paws on. This includes my yarn and needles when I'm sitting at the desk trying to knit, too.



Phantom, our dark calico, has been coming upstairs a lot more but I think its been mostly to stalk Ms. Kitty as she finally attempts to assert herself. So I'm sure you'll be seeing more of Phantom as she allows me to photograph her (which is highly unlikely because none of the cats really seem to care about me, only my sister).

Labels: , , ,