Friday, April 21, 2006

Friday Random Ten: It's raining on my weekend of fun edition

We really need the rain so I'm not totally complaining but I was looking forward to going to Kings Dominion tomorrow afternoon without kids. Oh well.

1. Expression by Salt-N-Pepa
2. Come as you Are by Brandy
3. Don't Let Go by En Vogue
4. Nobody's Home by Avril Lavigne
5. Poeme de l'Amour et de la Mer, Op.19: Interlude (this is part of the cd For Your Soul so I 6. can't remember the artist/composer)
7. Seen it all Before by Amos Lee (if you've never heard of him, you must hear him)
8. Somewhere in Between by Lifehouse
9. Ash and Smoke from the LOTR soundtrack
10. Brandernburg Concerto #2, Movement #1 by Bach

Bonus track: Cleanin' Out my Closet by Eminem - a lot of his songs really are good but of course there are also some I choose to ignore.