Thursday, May 26, 2005

going on a trip

I forgot! I am leaving bright and early tomorrow morning for upstate NY. Buffalo actually. My dad's parents live close to Buffalo so we're staying in a hotel somewhere in there. Erie county is where we spend most of our time (the Erie county fair is lots of fun). Seneca Falls is nearby, too. Tunawanda is where my Aunt S. lives.

We were going to visit the Buffalo Zoo, but it's going to be cold and rainy the.entire.time so we're going to the aquarium and children's museum instead most likely. 2 kids in a hotel room all day does not a fun day make.

So alas, I will be missing you all, my blog-world friends. There won't be any internet connection either, I think, so I don't know if I will be able to check in. Sometimes there is a business room that has a pc. Who knows.

Does anyone in the blog-world live near Buffalo? Hmmmm?