Friday, May 13, 2005

taking a break

Just so everyone knows, classes are over for the semester and I might not post much just because I want to sit somewhere else other than a desk with computer shoved in my face. Also, I want to start reading the tons of articles I printed out with regards to women in the military so I can start formulating a post. This has become a hot topic lately and I feel that I need to say my piece, too, as I'm all for women being in every position, including infantry. Congress, however, has started to take actions that would take women out of any support position, again relegating to 2nd tier status in the military which could only hurt them.

So that's what I will be doing. I might post mindless stuff here and there, but I really want to work hard at the military thing since it's very important.

And I still need to write that one thing up for feministe, which I will now have all my brain cells to do it with.