Monday, September 25, 2006

And we go searching....

Everyone once in a while I check how people found me and, well, sometimes I'm just flat out amazed at the various search terms used that somehow lead people my way.

Take this one for instance: physical sexual abstinence pictures and videos. Um, what? How can there be videos and pictures of something you are abstaining from?

The other day there was condoms in a nut and say welcome all language.

I think my favorite of the week has to be the question, Did Shakespeare have pierced ears? Well, did he?

I love seeing people find me through the various pictures of my finished knitted projects I rave about and, of course, through searches on how to take care of their cats and/or dogs. All you who need it, just send me an email and I'll try my best to help (with dogs and cats that is. I can't guarantee I'll be any help on the knitting aspect of things.)

Labels: