Friday, May 19, 2006

Friday Random Ten: I got the job!! edition

So I got a call this morning from a person who said, "Hey, we're offering you the job, are you still interested?" It's a job right up my alley, too, with an organization called ChildSavers. I'm very excited.(!) I start June 12th and my goal is that, by the end of August, Peanut and I will be moving into a place of our own. After that, when I'm broke I'll actually have something to show for it, lol.

1. When you Say Nothin' at All by Alison Krauss
2. Only Hope by Mandi Moore (from the Walk to Remember soundtrack
3. Me Time by Heather Headley
4. High by James Blunt
5. Supersonic by J.J. Fad
6. Redneck Woman by Gretchen Wilson
7. There'll You'll Be by Faith Hill
8. Canto Alla Vita by Josh Groban featuring The Corrs
9. Numb by Pink
10. Headstrong by 10,000 Maniacs