Friday, May 12, 2006

Friday Random Ten: "So it's Late Thursday Evening, Sue Me" Edition

I'm leaving the area tomorrow at 11:30am and won't be back until Sunday evening. That means I will be without an internet connection for 3 whole days. ACK! I'm not sure if I'm gonna make it, but in the long run it will be good for me, :). So enjoy yourselves peeple and make nice in the sandbox while I'm away, k? Maybe Nascar (I feel stupid capitalizing it over and over again. Besides, it's my blog so if any name should be capitalized, it's mine) nut will provide you with minimal entertainment tomorrow or something.

1. Delicate by Damien Rice
2. Slap! Slap! Slap! by Missy Elliott
3. Here I Am by Mercy Me
4. Hurts So Bad by John Legend
5. The Blowers Daughter by Damien Rice
6. More Than Words by Extreme (this is still my favoritest song ever)
7. Godspeed (Sweet Dreams) by the Dixie Chicks (for all you mom's of son's out there, this is a song for you!)
8. The Joker by Fatboy Slim
9. I'm in the Way by Jars of Clay
10. Walking Away by Johnn Lang (if you have never heard him, you need to)

Bonus track: Ri Na Cruinne by Clannad (this was a family affair before it Enya struck out on her own)