Friday, May 05, 2006

Friday Random Ten: the "Celtic music is so great I dl'd 3 whole The Chieftians albums last night" edition

I find it really hard to listen to Celtic music and not dance a jig. In fact, when we go to Busch Gardens, Ireland is my favorite country to visit mostly so I can listen to the music and dance around. (Yes, I did just say I like to dance around.) Scotland can be nice, too, because I do love me some bagpipes, but nothing gets to your soul like Celtic music - at least in my opinion that is.


1. The Dingle Set by The Chieftains
2. Whatever You Say by Martina McBride
3. Bele Lugosi's Dead by Bauhaus
4. Promontory by Joel McNeely - from the Last of the Mohicans soundtrack
5. Control by Poe
6. Somebody's Gettin on my Nerves by Salt-n-Pepa
7. Train Wreck by Sarah McLachlan
8. Amazing Grace by Jars of Clay
9. Wild Horses by Natash Bedingfield
10. Bring me to Life by Evanescence