Tuesday, March 21, 2006

What do the GRE's and President Bush have in common?

Nothing really, but it got your attention didn't it?

Seriously, I was listening to NPR on my way to the test site this morning and I just happened to pick the time when Shrub's press conference was being aired. It wasn't too bad though he did sound a little agitated. Hah! His approval ratings, that he swears he doesn't pay attention to, are at an all time low, I'd be agitated, too.

What really made me laugh was hearing him respond with, "I think we're a remarkably stable administration!" when a reporter asked Bush if he thought any changes needed to be made to his staff.

So at least I got to laugh a little before taking a test that will decide whether or not I get into grad school.

On another note, Peanut and I were going through his pants and shirts earlier when we came across the pink one I bought us for the March for Women's Lives. When I asked whether or not he wanted to keep it, he said,

Peanut: Yes.
Me: Why?
Peanut: Because I want to fight for women's rights.

Then went back to what he was doing. I don't think I've ever been more proud than at that moment!