Friday, March 10, 2006

Friday Random Ten: The "Look, I've got a GoGear Now!" version

It's great because I've figured out how to create playlists from Napster then sync them to my player. I now have an Angry Music, Peanut's Songs and Sync List and will soon be adding Classical to the list. If anyone has any suggestions for the Angry Music section, please feel free to add them in comments (or any other suggestions for my listening pleasure for that matter).

So here goes:

1) "Otto Titsling" sung by Better Midler in the movie Beaches
2) 1985 by Bowling for Soup
3) Broken Wing by Martina McBride
4) A Foggy Day by Michael Bublé
5) A Woman's Worth by Alicia Keys
6) Abortion by Kid Rock
7) Adiago for Strings by Bond (classical music with a techno twist. You should have a listen, seriously.)
8) Afrodisiac by Brandy (this album is her best yet)
9) After I Fall by Lee Ann Womack
10) Ain't Really Love by Mary J. Blige (again, her The Breakthrough album has got to be her best yet.)

Bonus Track: All in My Grill by Missy Elliott featuring Big Boi

So looking back, it seems "shuffle all" function didn't feel like truly shuffling today since I now have over 300 songs on this thing. I did pass by Smashmouth's All Star because it's mostly on there for Peanut and he will ask me to play it over and over again. There is no need to listen to it on my own anymore as I no longer like it. The same thing is starting to happen with Rollin' by Big and Rich.