Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Whites-Only Basketball League?

Wow. Just wow. The fact that this "whites-only" league would be comprised of teams from 12 southern states makes me laugh in the ironic sense.

But wait, there's more:

'I don't hate anyone of color,' he told the Augusta Chronicle. 'But people of white, American-born citizens are in the minority now. Here's a league for white players to play fundamental basketball, which they like.'
And that's as far as I got because I started laughing so hard at the idea of white people not being allowed to play basketball in the NBA because too many black people (and other nationalities) have taken over?

Then I decided to take another quick peak and found this gem:
Players would have to be 'natural born United States citizens with both parents of Caucasian race.'
Bigoted racist privileged white man that Don "Moose" Lewis is, I'm not going to change his mind. So I'll just avoid him and his ilk.

Labels: , , , , ,