Wednesday, September 17, 2008

You know what fucking sucks?

Thinking you found the guy you could really settle down with who then decides, a month and a half later, that he's moving back to his hometown.

And instead of exploring options such as those of the long distance kind, he breaks up with you.

But not really because he avoided you and pretty much ignored you for 3 days then told you. Via text.

Granted I knew he was going to be moving at some point, but he had made no active reach toward that goal so I figured it would be sometime in the next year. Granted he hasn't even started looking for a job yet so some kind of discussion can still be had here, too. Granted that would also still keep it within a year, rolling us a few months down a road that could very well prove we could do the long distance thing (btw, his hometown is only 2 hours away from here).

But I was cut out of all of this. So now I'm just supposed to turn everything off and pretend like he never existed. Which is really fucking hard to do considering I have been waiting for someone like him to show up in my life for over 5 years now.

So this really fucking sucks.

Labels: