Friday, July 28, 2006

Friday Random Ten: "So it's late, get over it" edition

I think I missed the last 2 Friday's so I'll give you a list of 20 this time, how's that? Not like anyone is really paying too much attention to what my GoGear chooses for me to listen to, but they are all good songs in their own way. If you haven't ever heard the Blind Boys of Alabama I strongly suggest that you do as they are a most awesome group (there are 6 I think and I don't know what a band with six members are called).

1. Heaven by Bryan Adams
2. Seven Years by Norah Jones
3. Amazing Grace by the Blind Boys of Alabama
4. Stricken by Disturbed
5. Both Sides Now by Clannad and Paul Young
6. The Long Way Around by the Dixie Chicks
7. Cosmic Girl by Jamiroquai
8. In my Life from the most awesome musical Les Miserables
9. Everyone's Wrong but You by Ella Fitzgerald (who sings Summertime from Porgy and Bess most awesomely)
10. Wild by Poe
11. Touch by Johnny Lang
12. Where is the Love by Black Eyed Peas (this song is their saving grace, sersiously)
13. Rocks by Ben Jelen
14. Jealous Kind by Jars of Clay
15. Somewhere from the Celtic Woman cd
16. Love and Affection by Joan Armatrading
17. The Cuckoo by Riley Baugus from the Cold Mountain soundtrack
18. Nightingale by Norah Jones
19. Turn Around by Enigma
20. Pretty Baby by Vanessa Carlton

Well, I'm sticking to 10 next time no matter how many Friday's I miss.

Labels: