Monday, June 05, 2006

Carnival of Feminist XV

It's up over at Self Portrait as and, as usual, there is some really great stuff! Go, click, read.

And guess what? I'll be hosting the next one on June 7th. Yay me!

I'd like to see it center around disability, feminism, accessible environments, etc., but I'll try not to be too picky. Just submit and we'll see what comes out!

To submit an entry, you can use this form or email me at crystalball30(at) gmail(dot)com, putting Carnival of Feminist XVI in the subject line so I won't get too confused.

Please have submissions in no later than 5pm Monday, June 5th to give me time to pull it all together. If you know of any other Carnivals or roundups of importance, please let me know so that I can add those into the post.

Thanks and I'll be seeing ya!

P.S. This particular post will be on top for a while so to see the new stuff, simply scroll down a bit. thanks!!