Monday, November 07, 2005

Lite posting today

Because the Governor/Lt. Governor and Attorney General will be elected tomorrow and I may need to save all my energy toward posting the results. (hehehe) I'm literally praying over here that I don't wake up to very bad news Wednesday morning as I did November 3rd of last year.

In the meantime, there is a lot going on around the world.

The riots in France are getting worse and taking over the city much like the many riots we've had here.

A search and rescue mission is still underway in Kentucky and Indiana after a deadly tornado whipped through, killing 20 and destroying everything (and we thought the aftermath of Katrina was bad. We had warning, these people had none).

Shrub humorously told Chavez the U.S. "does not torture" which is bullshit because 5 more soldiers were just charged with detainee abuse and the CIA has a few secret prisons. I think it's obvious that Bush doesn't know what's happening within his own military by now, don't you? (I don't even thing he knows what's going on within his own country.)