Monday, November 28, 2011

What to do, What to do...

I've been hesitant to take down this blog since it was such a huge part of my life for a long time. Grad school sucked the life out of me but now that the end is only one semester away, the oxygen has been returning slowly. Well, not slowly because I'm all kinds of ready to run for the exit at this point.

So a friend suggested I make this into a cupcake blog. And a knitting blog. And maybe even a blog about books. Definitely about running since that has become a huge part of my life over the last 1.5yrs. I've become so disenchanted with politics that I hardly watch the evening news anymore.

Who wants to read about an avid recreational runner who eats a lot of cupcakes?

Maybe I'll post something personal now and again. Maybe I can get Charlie back in the game, too. We've both been tossing around several ideas for over a year, I think it's finally time to make a decision.

Labels: , , , , ,