Monday, January 08, 2007

From the mouths of babes

Children that is, not hot women.

So Saturday evening I was visiting my mom, dad, sister and niece for a bit, delivering to them my fake xmas tree so they could store it, checking out the progress on the kitchen and so on.

I was upstairs standing slightly behind my sister because I had just checked on the hermit crabs when my niece came in.

She handed my sister a kotex pad - it was wrapped in pink plasticy paper. Both my sister and niece paused, looking at each other for a second or 2, both had a hand on the pad.

Then my sister asks, "Okay, what am I supposed to do with this?"

My niece began to unwrap the pad and said to my sister, "LOOK!"

"Okay, but what do you want me to do with it?"

Taking it out of the wrapper then uncurling it, my niece said, "Look! It's a diaper!"

My sister told my niece to go back to cleaning her room and I smacked my sister and said, "Heh, you wear a diaper."

She didn't think it was very funny. I, however, thought it was hilarious.

Labels: