Thursday, April 09, 2009

Workin' Workin' Workin', Keep Everybody Workin'

(Sadly, the title of this post was done to the tune of "Rawhide" for whatever reason. My mind is a human jukebox.)

So I'm on page 9.5 of a 12 page minimum paper. Tomorrow and Saturday it will be finished then I need to begin on the other one, which I am currently on page 6 of. The first is harder because it is also going to be presented so I have to construct both in my head almost simultaneously.

The good thing is I've titled the paper "Disability Conceptualized". It's something I know a lot about and it is a great excuse to get on my soapbox for a mostly uninterrupted 20min.

April 22nd and 23rd are my last 2 classes for this semester; May 18th to June 18th I'll be in my "summer" class for 2.5 hours 3 nights a week. This will all be worth it when I get that 2 months in between. I hope.

Labels: , ,